
So, I've been wanting Rock Band since I played it at my brother-in-law's brother's house on New Year's Eve. It's Guitar Hero on steroids, in case you've not had the pleasure.
I can drop $200 at Gymboree (which is an investment!) and not even bat an eyelash, but I could not bring myself to cough up the $150 for this game. Luckily I have a wonderful husband who has no qualms whatsoever about spending money on games and surprised me Sunday morning with Rock Band.
Soooo much better than last Mother's Day when I was 39+ weeks pregnant with Logan and cried until Ed consented to stay home from church and clean all the bathtubs! Whew!
P.S. Consider the reading of this blog an open invitation to come over and "jam" anytime.
P.P.S. Oh, and I'm accepting ideas for my band's name....
5 comments:
HOw about the "Gingerbeards of Chaos". Oh wait, that one is already taken. Dang!
How about the "Gingerbeards of Chaos". Oh wait, that one is already taken. Dang!
How about "Ten-Mit Fiends"? Any feedback?
How about...ok, I got nothing. Can't wait to come jam with you!!!!
Sounds fun-I have no ideas-not creative enough! Have fun!
Post a Comment