Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Logan's 1st Birthday


We had a fun family party tonight to celebrate Allison and Logan.

The past year has zoomed by! It seems like just yesterday we were trying to teach Logan how to eat and now he's walking all over the place. Our smart little cookie catches on to new things quickly. He's so proud of himself and quite a tease. I don't know where he gets it.

7 comments:

Janel said...

cute! I can't believe how big he is! Glad you had a good Mother's Day too :)

The Finnegan Clan said...

So Fun!

Michael and Kari said...

Love the face! Too cute!

Leah said...

Love the frosting face! What a cute boy! Happy Birthday Logan!

Custer Family said...

I love him! He is so cute.

Cara said...

He could join the blue man group. Impossible that he's already 1!!!! Seriously weird that he would be a tease.....=>

Brittany said...

Happy birthday Logan and Allison! I can't believe she's 6. I remember her being so tiny-time flies! Hope she gets better!