Ya know when you dream about getting away? Visions of relaxation or new experiences can distract you from work on your last day before vacation? We were so excited to go to Las Vegas....
Logan started puking about 30 minutes after we left Fillmore. I passed it off as "we shouldn't have given him that curly fry." But when Tori and Allison threw up about 15 mintues before we got to our hotel I knew something was wrong. Too late to turn back, however. And I'm sure the sight of our Utah Vomit Van proved to be excellent birth control for poor valet attendants. Celeste stayed with my sister in St. George and was successful in not only missing the bowl but managed to infect her cousins as well.
We did make it to the top of the Stratosphere (forgot the camera), to the M&M store and spent a little bit of time at the pool in between illnesses. The pool was on the roof (38th floor) of our hotel which is why you can see cranes in the background. It was pretty neat.
Logan started puking about 30 minutes after we left Fillmore. I passed it off as "we shouldn't have given him that curly fry." But when Tori and Allison threw up about 15 mintues before we got to our hotel I knew something was wrong. Too late to turn back, however. And I'm sure the sight of our Utah Vomit Van proved to be excellent birth control for poor valet attendants. Celeste stayed with my sister in St. George and was successful in not only missing the bowl but managed to infect her cousins as well.
We did make it to the top of the Stratosphere (forgot the camera), to the M&M store and spent a little bit of time at the pool in between illnesses. The pool was on the roof (38th floor) of our hotel which is why you can see cranes in the background. It was pretty neat.
6 comments:
It was a nice idea! I'm sorry about the vomit! At least leather cleans up easy - imagine if it'd been on cloth! I've heard that vomit but is going around right now. Hopefully your next road trip is less.....eventful????!!!!
Yuck! At least you got some sun right?
Annie....that's SO sad! I'm glad you got to do some fun things there. We actually keep a puke bowl in the van at all times....just in case. We went through Vegas both ways. And I thought of looking up Jen in St George but we ran out of time. How fun for Celeste to hang out there.
wow--not the best vacation huh?! you need a vacation now!! we miss you guys.
Oh, man!!!!!!!!!!!! That stinks! I love the birth control bit, I laughed my head off!!!!!!!!!!!
You need to write a book, Annie! "The joys and trials of motherhood" of something like that could be the title. Thanks for sharing... I think! :)
Post a Comment