Tori opened a new Barbie tonight (it was a reward for quitting thumbsucking). I suppose they were looking for a lost Barbie shoe--or brush--or something small. Allison asked her where it was and Tori's response?! "CHECK LOGAN'S MOUTH!" Like it's a drawer or a shelf where small random objects should be kept. It's so funny, though, because it's true. He's always chewing on something. And it's nice that I don't have to vacuum so much anymore.... Kids are great, huh?
10 years ago
6 comments:
That makes me laugh and its SO true with kids his age!
That's the first things my kids say to. Peyton is our own little vacuum. Logan is getting so big! Yeah for Tori. That's a great achievement.
So funny! My Logan is the same way. We found Mat's wedding ring in there this week!
So funny Annie! We alwas joke Scott should've been named Kirby! Too cute!
He is a doll! I love the picture of him in his church clothes-little man!!!
Love your blog! I just got Jen's baby announcement. Can you send me her blog address?
Post a Comment