Do you know how the date of Easter is decided? Well here's a bit of nerd trivia for y'all (I learned one thing at Dixie College): Easter is always the first Sunday after the first full moon after the vernal equinox (first day of Spring--March 20). Check your calendar. There was a full moon on Friday the 21st and that's why Easter was so early this year. I find that very few people are acquainted with that information, and Celeste actually acts embarassed when I tell it. But don't you feel smarter now? : )
We had a great Easter Sunday complete with too much candy, a savory ham and new dresses for the girls. We're very blessed!
4 comments:
Logan looks tickled with easter basket and your girls look beautiful in their new dresses!
Hey Annie,
This is Jen Statham...do you remember me? I got your blog Address from the Clarksons. Your family is adorable! Our Blog address is
www.thestathamfamily.blogspot.com
Hey Annie!
Looks like a good Easter! I am actually guilty of having looked up the dates for Easter for the next 75 years before I had Scott induced and found out that too! If I could pick I didn't want his B-Day to fall on Easter. Here's more trivia - did you know that during the Equinox you can actually stand an egg up on its own? The gravitational pull is its strongest!
I feel totally enlightened with your information! I did NOT know that. Cute outfits!
Post a Comment