Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Tag--I'm it?

Cara tagged me--last year! It's taken me way too long, but I had a difficult time with this. I'm afraid that my six facts/habits will reveal my true nerdiness, but here goes:

1) I notice typos everywhere! It's so annoying, but I pick them out of newspapers, books, billboards, coupons, etc. My eyes have radar for spelling errors, misplaced apostrophes, and other grammatical errors. I also correct my children's grammar. But that's my job as a parent, right? Please don't think that I'm not guilty of typos...it's a blessing and a curse to be so detail oriented, I suppose.

2) I love going to work (most of the time). I walk into the hospital and can't help but smile at the prospect of helping in my own little way. My boss and the other nurses are just pleased as punch with every dumb little thing I do: send a fax, create a document, order food for a meeting, etc. Being a mom is great, but most of the time it's a pretty thankless job. So it's nice to go to work and have a break.

3) I don't do floors. I got a Swivel Sweeper last year for Christmas (thanks, Grandma) and will run that around the floor every couple of days. I stick to a strict quarterly mopping schedule. It's sad and gross, but I just hate doing floors.

4) My feet are quite cute. That's one thing about my body that I wouldn't change at all. Fresh from a pedicure, I just stare and stare at the cuteness! Check them out sometime.

5) I would love to learn how to country dance! Every time I listen to My Maria by Brooks & Dunn I picture myself in a pair of cowboy boots swinging with the best...and grinning ear to ear. I think Alice Cullen would have a hard time seeing that in my future, though.

6) I am an aspiring Guitar Hero.

So, there's my six things. Unfortunately I don't have 6 blogger friends who have not yet been tagged. So I'll tag my sister and more if I think of them. Thanks, Cara.

1 comment:

Cara said...

woo hoo! luv it. Cant wait to check out your feets. I knows how cute the rest of you is. is this driving you to madness with no using the right way to write/talk and all. Hee hee...I love that you are my proof reader and correct speaker!!!! Love ya! Thanks for doing this.