Why do my kids like to vomit during vacations? I don't know but I'm tempted to not take another "vacation" for the rest of my life. Okay, I'm being dramatic. Saturday morning Celeste & Tori both woke up saying they didn't feel good. Half hour later I'm cleaning up puke and realize I'm not feeling well either. My sis and her husband had it too. And it wasn't something we ate because my husband and two youngest kids were fine--we all ate the same stuff.
But Uncle Jay had invited everyone to go horseback riding so the girls put on very brave faces and had a good time. Then we went to Aunt Jen's, sat our sorry butts on the couch and watched chick flicks all day. What a waste of a beautiful St. George day!
1 comment:
I wouldn't blame you for putting off any vacations...you've had your share of puking on vacations.
Post a Comment