Sunday, July 6, 2008

G.N.O. Girls Night Out!


We were one of the lucky few who were able to go to this year's fantastic Stadium of Fire! The Blue Man Group and Miley Cyrus--it was awesome. I'm so glad I was able to take the girls and share that with them. They were so excited that Hannah Montana was so close. She put on an incredible show. We had a great 4th of July.

4 comments:

Cara said...

How fun for you guys. Chy worked for a week, then all day and night all weekend for that show. Of course he thought Blue Man Group was better than Hannah Montana. I really wanted to go, but it didn't happen. Looks like fun!

Janel said...

What cute pics of the kids. It was so fun to see you guys on Saturday. We love you, can't wait to see ya again!

Custer Family said...

Wasn't that the best! I thought Miley was just adorable. She is way too cute.

Clarkson said...

Annie - your kids are so cute! Sounds like you're all doing great!