Friday, October 5, 2007

Too Young for Teeth & Girlfriends!


Logan's very first tooth broke on the first of October at only 4.5 months old. Isn't that way too young!? I know the girls didn't get teeth until well after I was done nursing. Anyway, needless to say he's gnawing on just about anything he can get his mouth on--even his girlfriend's arm! Kenaddie lives across the street and was born about 6 weeks before Logan. They're very cute together.

4 comments:

Cara said...

They make an adorable couple! Wait until they start kissing on each other. I've had to tighten the rain on Peyton....she's kissing way to many boys at 8 months old!

Custer Family said...

They are way to perfect together aren't they?

Leah said...

SO cute! It is always convenient when their boyfriend/girlfriends live on the same block!

Brittany said...

Teeth already! He is a cutie! I just can't get over how old your girls are-especially Allison. I guess it has been a while since we've seen you guys! Love your blog-keep it up!